Thursday, February 12, 2015

Have a Heart!

In the little town of Hurley we have this super thing called Soup For Seniors on the second and fourth Wednesdays of every month during the winter.  This week was extra special because it was Valentine themed.  As I was mindlessly perusing Facebook on Tuesday morning, I came across a tutorial for adorable crocheted hearts from Garnstudio,  I tried one out and by the time I had to run to work, I had made three and an idea was forming in my head.  "WHY DON'T I JUST MAKE 57 MORE OF THESE???" I asked myself. With a little (actually, a lot) of help from my mother, by midnight Tuesday I had 60 crocheted hears and with a borrowed glue gun and some pin backs, I was in business.


 What an awesome way to use up some scraps of Noro!  I really love the colors!

Happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment